I am fourth year PhD student at CMU working with Taylor Berg-Kirkpatrick (permanently remote at San Diego).
I am interested in modeling numerical quantities in text, tables, long documents and spreadsheets.
Previously, I studied computer science at the College of Creative Studies at UC Santa Barbara.
- BERT Classification of Paris Agreement Climate Action Plans
- Tom Corringham, Daniel Spokoyny, Eric Xiao, Christopher Cha, Colin Lemarchand, Mandeep Syal, Ethan Olson, Alexander Gershunov
- ICML 2021 Workshop on Tackling Climate Change with Machine Learning
- An Empirical Investigation of Contextualized Number Prediction.
- Daniel Spokoyny and Taylor Berg-Kirkpatrick.
- EMNLP 2020
- Lagging Inference Networks and Posterior Collapse in Variational Autoencoders
- Junxian He, Daniel Spokoyny, Graham Neubig, Taylor Berg-Kirkpatrick
- ICLR 2019. arxivcode
- Microsoft Research 2020
- Modeling spreadsheets with Transformers
- Google Research 2019
- Numerical Question answering